cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageCLASS MF632 cdw stuck at loading screen.

nhl1011
Apprentice

It has been working until today.

The printer is just stuck at a loading screen where I a loading bar under the word Canon. 

I tried to restart the printer by pressing the power on/off button as well as unplugging the power button.

When the printer getting rebooted, it will make some sounds and my phone can find the printer via wireless, but it is still stuck at the loading screen and nothing works.

I've tolerated the misalignment and wireless disconnectivity but not this!! cuz it wont even allow me to print anything.

Please help!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Nhl1011,

If the printer is stuck at the loading screen, it would point to a problem with the hardware or a job is stuck in queue. You can check any connected computer for jobs waiting in the print queue that need to be deleted. If connected over a network, you can try turning the printer off and on while your router is unplugged to see if the printer starts up. If you are unable to get past the loading screen, it looks like the printer needs service. You can check you available service options by logging into your MyCanon account.

leah27137
Apprentice

Me too! @nhl1011 Probably around the same timeframe as well, just now dealing with it. Did you get ever get it to work?? I am beside myself with this one

Announcements