cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Image Class 269dw that is "paused"

JerryAR
Apprentice

Hello,

I have a Canon Image Class 269dw that is "paused" and I cannot un-pause. I have Windows 11. I have downloade the two recommended drivers.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jerry

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello JerryAR,

A paused printer connection would point to an inactive/offline connection. If you had a paused connection and reinstalled the drivers, you can go into the printer's section of control panel to see if there is a new connection for the printer in the list that is able to print. You can press the Windows key and the letter R key at the same time on your keyboard. In the run box that appears, you can type in control printers and click OK. In the printer list that appears, you can check the list to see if there are any additional copies for the printer. If there are, you can try right clicking on the new connection and selecting printer properties. In printer properties, you can click on "Print test page" to see if it works.

If there is no new connection after the install or the new connection is paused as well, you can check the connection. If using the printer with a USB cable, you can try another cable or port to see if it starts to print. If you are using the printer over an network, you can try reconnecting the printer to the network using the steps in the link HERE.

If you continue to have issues, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist.

Announcements