cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not scan MF624CW

Henry2000
Apprentice

HI, My MF624CW was doing fine but lately the scan utility had some issues. So I reinstalled the latest printer driver and the scan utility. Now the printer can print, but  scan utility gives error message saying there is no printer driver. Interesting thing is that my wife's computer can still scan. Can someone help? Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Assuming this is a software problem, please run this and re-test scanning:

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAwNjg0MTA1&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

If you are prompted to make changes to the windows firewall, say yes.

If it doesn't help, let me know. 😀

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hello!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information:
• What is the exact error message?
• Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
• How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please call support at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Henry2000
Apprentice

Window 11, connect to this MF624CW with wifi

error message when I invoke MF scan utility: 

a scanner driver supporting this software is not installed. Install it and try it again.

I have installed winmfscanutilityv12102. The printer driver is UFRIILT_Driver_V3088_64. I can print to this MF624CW printer, but can not scan.

Thanks,

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Assuming this is a software problem, please run this and re-test scanning:

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAwNjg0MTA1&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

If you are prompted to make changes to the windows firewall, say yes.

If it doesn't help, let me know. 😀

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Your suggestion solved my problem. Really appreciate your help!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Glad it helped.  Thanks for the feedback.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements