cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy layout app

Ehendrick
Apprentice

I successfully used the Canon Selphy 1300 a few years ago for a photo booth and printed identical photo strips from the layout app.  I cannot for the life of me remember how I did this, now it is only allowing me to choose 8 different photos, or I have to manually add each photo a second time to have identical photo strips.  But I know there was an easier way to do that before.  What am I forgetting or missing???  I have the app on my Samsung Galaxy and I think it is the same phone I used last time!

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Ehendrick,

In the SELPHY Layout app, to quickly print the same image multiple times, please choose the "N-up" option.  You will have the choice between 2, 4 or 8.  You can arrange up to 8 same-sized images on a single page.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That is the setting I'm using,  the N-up, but I can't figure out how to choose 4 photos and then duplicate that strip without manually choosing each photo again,  one at a time

Ehendrick
Apprentice

I've tried both the bookmark and the N-up option.  Both let me choose multiple images, but neither will allow me to quickly choose 4 and then duplicate it onto 2 identical photo strips.  

Announcements