cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TR150 is streaking

jovo
Apprentice

Hi - my Pixma TR150, when printing text, has a bunch of white lines through the text, making it illegible.  I went through all of the troubleshooting steps in the manual, but they had no effect.  The printer is not yet 2 years old.  Does anybody have any advise of what else I can do?

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

After the cleanings, did you print a nozzle check? If the same issue appears on the grid or print in the nozzle check then the printer would require service. 

Since the printer is out of it's 1 year warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi - Yes, I did the nozzle check, there is no obvious issue when I do any of the automated checks.  Only when I print text. In that case, would the Canon upgrade program be useful for me? If so, how much would it cost, and can I sign up online, rather than making a phone call?

I would also like to know.  Mine started streaking, I did everything possible even bought a new print head and to no avail can I get it to print black.  Not impressed.  My machine was purchased June of 2021.

Announcements