cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma IP100

jannarojas
Apprentice

I have a MacBook Air with Monterrey OS12 and I'm trying to get my Pixma IP100 printer to connect via USB with a converter into the c port. I can't get the printer to show up on my Mac. There is no driver available for this operating system. Are they compatible?

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jannarojas,

The PIXMA iP100 is not compatible with macOS 12 Monterey.  To view a list of supported printers, please use the following link:

https://support.usa.canon.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=FAQ100641

You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Monady throuigh Saturday, 9am to 9pm. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That's disappointing.  So there will be no update to firmware or drivers so we don't have another electronic device of no use and filling the landfills?  Please help!  I don't want to have to buy another printer.  I love my Canon ip100!  

Hi Patrick, 

I am experiencing the same issue with my iP100 - does your reply applicable to anyone who would have this printer and operating combination? Can I also contact that support line?

Announcements