cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ivy Mini printer, no option for auto shut off

KH22
Contributor

According to the manual there should be an option in the settings on the app to NOT have the printer shut off automatically. In my canon app, there is only 3, 5 and 10. I really need the printer to stay on. Can someone please assist? I have an iPhone 12. 

8 REPLIES 8

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi KH22,

Please set the Auto Power setting to "OFF".  That will disable auto power on your IVY printer.  To do this, please follow these steps:

1.  Tap the 3 line button in the upper left corner.

screen01.jpg

2.  Tap the printer.

screen02.jpg

3.  Tap "Printers".

screen03.jpg

4.  Tap the printer.

screen04.jpg

5.  Select "OFF".  That will disabled Auto Power , which will cause your printer to stay powered on.

screen05.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick,

I have already gone through this exact process and I am telling you that there is no option for OFF on my app. There is only a 3 min, 5 min and 10 min option. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but that doesn't change my settings.

Hey there! I've just checked on my own IVY Mini, and those options are available. I'm using an iPhone 15 Pro. Is your app up to date? 

Stephen_0-1682363167837.jpeg

I have an iPhone 12 and yes, it is up to date. Could this be related to me having a slightly older phone? 

As long as your app is up to date and your iOS is up to date, you should see the same thing I do. Can you share a screenshot of what yours looks like when it's connected? 

IMG_6603.PNG

I just made sure my IOS is up to date and it is. So I have no idea what's going on. 

I'm going to send this back over to support so they can look at it with you. 

Alright, thanks.

Announcements