cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR150 Error Code: 6A00

Acan1230
Apprentice

2/2/2023

Pixma 150 practically brand new.  purchased over a year ago and the person never used it.  I have been using it without a problem.  During the last printing after it was done an error code came up 6A00.  there was not a jam or anything exept that it said the ink was low.  The ink was not completely used and still was showing to have some ink. it made it seem that the ink needed to be replaced.  It keeps saying to TURN OFF THE PRINTER AND REPLUG IT IN.  I have done that several, several time. I even replaced the ink "black" hoping this would clear the code. I dont know what to do to clear this code. 

Is there something I can do?  Is there a Reset Button? I need help.  

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you are using a battery, turn off the printer and detach the battery.

Plug in printer with the AC adapter or attach the battery to the printer, and turn on again.

If this does not solve the problem, the printer would require service. Since the printer is outside of it's 1 twar warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements