cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collage not even? - IVY Mini

Carlym93
Apprentice

When I use the 4 image collage for the Ivy mini printer the top two images are always bigger than the bottom when printed but on the app they are all 4 the same size?? Why is this happening? And how can I fix it?

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

For this type of issue, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

I’m having this problem too and I registered but there’s no chat or email options what do I do?

Having the same issue and not finding any help that is useful unfortunately.

I replied on a different forum post but I forgot I posted here as well. I did call Customer Service the next day. The technician was able to reproduce my problem, but had no solution. I was given an email with the assurance that "real people read this and will take it seriously!" but when I emailed with my detailed problem, measurements (as confirmed by customer service) ideas, etc I was only replied to with an automated response to register my product (which I had to do already in order to access phone support) so it definitely felt like no human looked at my email. I've never heard another thing.

During the conversation with support, I realized that in my case, most of my items only have text on one edge. So, I now rotate the bottom two images so the text is to the center and the cut-off isn't as noticeable. That's how I've managed my problem.

Going back to TikTok which is where I originally heard about this printer (because people are using it to print mini book covers for journaling, which is what I'm doing) I've now learned that people with a Canon Ivy 1 don't have this problem. It only seems to affect the Canon Ivy 2. I wish I'd have known that before purchasing because then I would have sought out the 1. Quite a few people who saw the book journaling TikToks have come back to comment about the cut-off problem, so it's just a universal problem, and people with the Canon Ivy 1 say it's not a problem for them.

TLDR: There's no solution, we're a niche problem, seek out a Canon Ivy 1 I guess

alysiastrong
Apprentice

Hi! I deal with the same issue.. and what I do is tap "layout" on the bottom of the screen and then pull the bottom photos up a bit and then they usually come out all the same size when printed. No idea why this happens but I've found that to be the best solution until they figure out how to fix that. 

Announcements