General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Camcorder Choice

Our Historical Society does video interview of individuals and puts them on Vimeo to link to their website. They have asked for a recommendation of the most economical camcorder to best do the job. They want HD, hard drive and card media, use of exte...

Corr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Photo sharing, constructive critique?

I am new to image gateway and its not as simple as posting a link to share albums. I have used photobucket in the past. Does anybody have any suggestions for an album sharing and possibly comments or feedback in a casual forum? It might be helpful fo...

memory card is not regestering in the camera?

I am getting a message saying NO MEMORY CARD in my Powershot SX20IS . I have tried removing the card also tried using a new card. Nothing is working. Is there something else I can do? I really like this camera and would love to use it again. Thanks,E...

elw21102 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot scan to computer

Hope someone can help me. I had problems with my printer so I uninstalled and reinstalled. I now cannot scan to my computer. The message cannot read or write, code 8,252,1 comes up. The port is fine. not sure what else to check. My printer is a Canno...

missden by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Beginners Camera

I am looking for a camera that has a remote wireless shutter control for around $100-200.  I want to be able to setup the subject and remotely press the shutter to take the picture.  Any information would help

fernp by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Setting up Wireless Printer

I have the MX870 unit running on WinXP SP3. I recently changed the wireless router and now my printer will not operate from my laptop. For some reason the printer will not accept the settings that I previously used for the lan network. The access poi...

fdm2000 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

about Canon HS system of low lighting

How well is Canon HS system for taken low light pictures where there little light? I am going to a basket ball game and take pictures in the stand of  a group picture but not sure how well HS system will do in low lighting.  I am thinking of getting ...

emery25 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

photgraphing artwork

useing a 2nd gen rebel XT w/ 28-135 zoom lens,on automatic settings.Photographing paintings at 3456-2304.After cropping,the small thumbnails are fine,but when double clicking on image,it only gets to about 1 1/2- 3 inchs,not big enough for an art web...

Hibush by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

android printing

I want to print documents to my mg3122 and mx 439 from my ASUS tablet and also from my families Le Pan S tablets. The only android app I have found only prints pictures. I would rather not use cloud service to print

katblue3 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE bring back eye-control AF!

Sure. The old style eye control AF was limited in its capabilities and accuracy. But tech has come a long way now. I envision it working with the existing AF point select button. You press the button, look where you want and let off when it lands on ...

kfreels by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements