General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! suggestions for purchasing new DSLR camera.

I am interested in taking photagraphs of close zooming of flowers as well as the distant zooming of mountain scapes, natural sceneries. And also I want to know the technical details and its usage before purchasing. Please help me to get the right one...

Resolved! Stupid forum question- avatar?

I don't like the cartoon default avatar randomly assigned to me and I can't find the process for inserting a pic of m own.Since this is a camera forum, it seems I should be able to put up an image of my own, nothing inappropriate of course, just can'...

Help with a camcorder

Hello all I pretty much know nothing about camcorders so im reaching out to you pros! We have a meeting that will be taking place next week and they asked me to find a camera that will record our presentation in our conference room along with picking...

SPassler by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Product registration

I registered my products before I signed up for my Canon account.  they do not show up in my account after signing up for Canon account, do I have to re-register them?

Auxman52 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer MG 5320 Scan to desktop

Canon HG 5320      W 7I want to scan a 8x10 photo to about 4x5 and send the result to the desktp in the computer,This is my first attempt at this and I find it hard to follow the printer instructions.A step by step tutorial will be appreciated.      ...

jackr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements