General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

raw pictures with canon sx50hs

In the past when I took pictures in raw & uploaded them o the computer I couldn't see the picture unless I opened them in the software for my camera. Today when I pu them on my computer  I could see them in the gallery. I don't know what has changed....

User manual on pdf versus hard copy

Just curious to know other enthusiasts' opinions about Canon not providing a hard copy user manual.  I assume most if not all of the other manufacturers do the same, but one thing is for certain: I hate it!  I don't like having to refer to a pdf file...

fyigmo63 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Where to shoot in Death Valley

So I'm going down to Death Valley next week. I've got my stockpile of Fuji Velvia 50 ready to rock - but I'm looking for suggestions on sunset and sunrise locations. Any Death Valley vets have some input on where to shoot?

Trip to London

I have a plan to trip to London this fall for about a week and need some idea what camera/lens to take.I have 6d, t2i with sigma 17-50 f2.8 OS(efs mount), tamron 70-300 VC, canon 24-105, canon 40mm f2.8 And, info about good place not to miss would be...

Buying camera

I am new to this but I'm looking for a camera to get good bird and other outdoor animal shots.I have been looking at the Canon SX 50 and the Canon SX 500.Any advise on what would be the best for a beginner would be greatly appreciated.ThanksJohn

jjturner by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G10 vs Canon 1000d

Hello. I assume you guys, can give me a better understanding then I can myself. I have been offered the Canon 1000d and Canon Powershot G10 for about 200dollars each. The Canon 1000d has ef-s 18-55mm, 1:3.5-5.6. Is it stupid to buy such an old camera...

Canon Demi C Half-Frame Camera

I have a 1965 Canon Demi C Half-Frame Camera with two lenses - 28mm and 50mm -- a bar which attaches to the bottom of the camera and extends out to the side, a Soligor MK-2 flash attachment (attached to the bar) with a connecting cable from the flash...

avahayes by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any truth to this?

Is there any truth to a rumor floating around about a 7D Mark II or a 70D being availble in early 2014?  Im looking to upgrade from my 30D and I know the 7D has been out a while, Well my luck has always been the day after I buy something it goes obso...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements