General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove raster?

I have scanner 9000F and printer Pro-100. My problem. I try to scan and edit (PSE 11) an image from a magazine. The image is naturally printed with raster. I would like to get ride of the raster. How?Thanks

otava by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BG-E9 Battery Grip question

Are all of these battery grips made in Taiwan? I would really like one made in Japan, and not Taiwan, but I haven't ben able to find any. Does anyone know about these grips?Thanks

bleidner by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP990

MP990 has died, won't power up at all is there an internal fuse I could check

nnewing by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

higher pixel camera

I want to know when (or if) Canon will be releasing a higher pixel count camera. I shoot a 5D Mark 2 now for my landscapes and I don't feel that the Mark 3 offers enough improvement over the Mark 2 to justify the cost.....I need more resolution and l...

Canon 6D OR Rebel T4i?

I hve been taking pictures for about 30 years as a photo enthusiast. I currently own an EOS rebel 450 D, along with a 10-22 EF-S F 3.5/4.5 USM and a 70-200 EF Zoom. I  am going to Hawaii next month and have to make a decision as to what camera I will...

bjchitown by Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

30p vs. 60i

My Canon Vixia HF R200 claims to run at 30p, but saves the recorded video at 60i. What does this mean? Is the camera actually recording 30p and then converting and saving it as 60i for the purpose of making the video more adaptable to broadcast stand...

RAM007 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark3 Split Image Saved

The above image was taken with my 5D Mark 3, 16-35 lens.  Taken at 35mm, f/6.3 1/320s ISO 100 The black lines are the edges of the image.  The piece of the picture that is at the bottom right is actually the top left portion of the image. I have not...

FV4A9954.jpg
eridon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot

Hi. I'm new. My name is Louise & I was wondering if wide angle is new to all the cameras? It was not on my PowerShot when I bought it 3 years ago.

MindsEye by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements