General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it worth upgrading from a 5d MKII to a MKIII?

I really like the new AF and customization of the III but at the end of the day the most important thing is the picture...is it better? When I say "better" I mean does the III make it easier to get to the finished product? is the user experience bett...

Jjtarnow by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Landscape Camera Buying Advice

I am in the market for a Canon DSLR for shooting landscapes exclusively. My goal is to shoot photos I can professionally enlarge to use as wall hangings in my home. In the "old" days I had a passion for amateur photography with a Nikon F1 and an old ...

(CanoScan 9000F) of SERIAL no. -

I have canon scanner (CanoScan 9000F) , I want to ask from where we can change the DPI  settings and what is the highest resolution?and what is the DPI of the scanned JPG document when we do auto scanning?  <Serial Number removed as per Forum Guideli...

Preeti by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP Digital Photo Professional and Flickr

hi there... on begin i want t osay sorry for my not  precise speling.. im DPP user and lover...i was think of  come to this forum long ago but like it happend i was late so im now .. ok ..my point its DPP Software...on Flickr there is Group where pe...

Resolved! Searching for some info, hope you help me!

So I have a blog which specializes teaching photography in Georgian language.. I am going to speak in my next post about lens features, mounts and etc.Found something like this for Nikon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikon_F-mount#Pre-autofocusa list...

irakli9 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner 8400F

I HAVE AN 8400F SCANNER THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN CANNOT CONNECT TO THE TWAIN, I HAVE  WINDOWS 7  64 BIT   CAN ANYONE HELP?/

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements