General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icon task bar on printer MG5420

My icon task bar mysteriously migrated to the center of my screen and I can't figure out how to get it back to the lower right hand corner where it came from.   It's on a new Canon Pixma MG 5420. Also is there away to get rid of the full task bar alt...

JER60 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CD labels on MG6320

I have a new MG 6320 to replace my trusty mx700 which died.  I thought the feature to do direct CD labeling would be a plus.  Instructions are to use the My IMage Garden software, and I soon discovered it is just about the worst software I have ever ...

cjon by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Whcih camera?

Hi i am new to taking pictures and am looking into purchasing a new camera. I would like a good camera for taking sports/ motion pics indoor and outdoor. I am not camera savy by any means. We have had a nikon coolpic, and a cannon powershot not crazy...

Jlzsan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

List of my registered products

I have registered a few of my products on the Canon site.  How do I find a list of my registered products?  There does not seem to be an option for this.

MK7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Enlarge copy with Canon 3100

My 3100 won't enlarge copies.   I've pressed the "Fit to Page" button and indicated 8 1/2" x 11" plain paper but it still just copies the original size.

PennyPA by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Canon Solutions menu

I have an intermittent problem with my Solutions Menu. There are times when I open the programme and try to select 'Scan/import photos or documents the programme shuts down and gives the message below. The version is 1.3.0 (1.3.0.207) I have also tri...

Jonzjob by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lighting to show muscle definition?

What types of lights/ backdrops would be ideal to define muslce definition. If anyone knows of a lighting diagram that works well for muscle defition type pictures, please send me the link. Thanks in advance!

tactom12 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements