General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanning

Can I scan documentsto my computer without using a USB cord?

dlivrd1 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Camera for Documentary work?

Hello, I am looking for a camera to make a documentary. I have looked at the Canon 70D while using a zoom capture device for sound. I recently looking at the Canon XA25, would this be better? And do I need to use an external capture device for sound?...

i cannot get my canon mx410 to fax or scan why?

My canaon 410m does work on scan or fax, at first all worked well, however when i pull up "print or Scan" the scan word does not appear as it once did. only the printer will work. I have  a Ma dek top practically new. we need these services for our r...

Resolved! Speedlite 580EX II problem in E-TTL mode

Hi, My speedlite has recently started to produce underexposed photos in E-TTL mode. Compared with previous photos the difference is about 2/3 - 1 full stop. I have conducted a number of tests using my EOS 40D and a 24 - 105 EF f4/L IS USM lens. I hav...

Solo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SteadiCam Rigs

I bought the new 70D and want to shoot more moving video with a smoother shot. I'm a little confused as to which type of stabilizing system I should get first. I'm seeing GlideCams, SteadiCams, Spider Steadi and Stabilizing Handle types. (I saw the M...

Digimik by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera, lens and strap.

Hello guys! Based on your experience, what's the heaviest lens you can mount on Canon 5diii and safely carry with the strap attached to the camera? I know lots of people do that with 70-200 f2.8 ii (~3 pounds) or 85 1.2ii (~2 pounds), but what about ...

kparseg by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

CD/DVD Label

What is the best paper to use for a Canon MG 5420 when you are making labels for DVD/CD. Is there anything that has to be adjusted to make sure it is with in the parameters of the disk. I have tried it with an older printer and was always off for som...

Dale1966 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Focusing DSLR for landscape panorama

I would like to know the best method for focusing DSLR camera for taking a sequence of shots to be merged into a landscape panorama.I know that the basic idea for a landscape panorama is to hold the exposure absolutely  same for all the individual fr...

Users Guide???

I can understand Canon's not wanteing to publish a hard comfy of the users guide for everyone.  Costly.  But, is the online one designed only to be viewed online?  I"ve tried to save or download it with no luck.  I've tried to print small parts of it...

Larryjay by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements