General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use CanoScan LiDE 30 after Windows10 upgrade ?

Hello, Is there any way to continue to use why good old LiDE 30 on my box on Windows 10? If the product is really no more supported, would it be possbile to release the source code of the basic driver ( twain/WIA) for cummunity support ? hp tf 

hptf by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon Printer Print head

Will those who just got inthe commnity with same problem be able to "recoupe" any thing from CannonI just found out one week ago about  the " class action"  when I started trying to correct with instructions the promlem " print head" error and never ...

Brezi by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get your Canon printer going in Win 10

I installed Windows 10 on all my PC's running Win 7 and Win 8.1 . In every case, I encountered problems with running my Canon printers and scanners from the newly installed Win 10. An error message about Canon's Solution Menu EX program popped up on ...

ecbritz by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Assassination of Cecil the lion

As a citizen of the US, I'm embarrassed and infuriated that Cecil, the famous lion on the game preserve in Africa, was killed by that demented dentist from Minnesota. Frankly, I've never understood how anyone can get pleasure from killing an animal; ...

how send prints to printer

I have the pixma all in one printer  5520 and would like to,if possable ,send a print from canon camera sli50 diorectly to the printer and keep from going to computer.Thank you, taper21

taper21 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canoscan 8800F scanner very temperamental

As there's no separate forum for scanners so I'm posting my question here. My Canoscan 8800f is terrifically temperamental. I have Mac OS10.8.5, and use Image Capture to scan. But very often IC doesn't show a scan option, only Hide Details, Overview,...

ibisbill by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements