General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use ScandAll Pro with Pixma Printer?

I have a Canon Pixma printer, which I like, but I don't like the scanning software that came with it.  I have a copy of ScandAll Pro (v 1.8 update 1), a scanning utility I like.  I've installed it and the TWAIN drive that came with it on my computer,...

tigerdg by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Star Mapping Software - Stellarium

F.Y.I.  This software application made my head explode. I have been hunting around for info about astrophotography.  It began by looking for videos on how to image stacking and noise reduction with shots of the night time sky.  However, I ran across ...

can i do weddings

HelloI need help and advise and I am wondering if my equipment is good enough to do weddings I am unsure to do weddings if I make a mistake but perhaps you can help. I own the following equipment let me know what you think. 7d,600d canon 10-18 4.5-5....

auto focus and why don't people manually focus.

Hello Guys and gals I wanted to talk about photography in general here as I watch alot of youtube reviews and get very anoyed at people reviewing lenses such as the sigma 150-600 complaining that it is not sharp. I am sorry to say this but when I loo...

camera harness

Cotton Carrier Vest vs Micnova DSLR Camera Carrying Bag Vest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The micnova vest looks the same as the cotten one at a fraction of the price any thoughts?  It seemed a patten was pending for cotton but it looks like others may be copying ...

my many thanks regarding advise

Hello I wanted to say a big thank you to every one who has responded to my questions. I have been on many forums and can say this is the best I have come across and I wanted to say a big thank you and shout out to.  ScottyP ebiggs1 TTMartin RobertThe...

photography work

Hello guys I am here asking for some business advise from you fantastic pros. Here is little back ground info I left college coming away with a part time certificate in photography a 2 year diploma in photography a national higher diploma in graphic ...

Buying first camera!!! NEED HELP

I borrowed my brothers Nikon D3300 for a weekend and absolutely fell in love with photography! I'm looking to buy my first camera and am really getting mixed messages as to where to start. My friend who's amazing at photography suggested I start with...

awiltj by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements