General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canonoscan 4200F

I hope that somebody can help me with this problem.I have a Canoscan 4200F running on Windows XP home edition, which up to now has given no problem.  But for some reason it has now  stopped showing a preview before scanning.  I unistalled and re inst...

Renaming a scanned file

After I scan a document, I edit it in order to change the file name.  It then gets saved to my company's network drive.  When I go to access that file, it will be named as I named it, but also includes an additional 10-12 numbers after it.  I then ha...

julief by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Yet another new guy

Hello all,Just thought I'd stop by to say hello.  I bought my first real camera about a month ago and I'm just now really messing with it.  WOW there's a lot to learn.  But I think I've taken a few decent pictures already.  I've decided to stay away ...

Canon 4200F Scanner

Please could someone tell me where to post a question regarding Canoscan 4200F Scanner as I am new to the forum.Many thanks.

DR-90C0C vs DR-G1100 Image Processing

Does anyone know if there's a way to use the older DR-9050C style image processing with the newer DR-G100 scanners? My old 9050C will darken up any light text and remove shaded backgrounds while still enhancing the text that was on them using automat...

MHS-Serv by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Wi-Fi Adapter W-E1

I cannot wait for this Wi-Fi adapter gadget to come out.  Beginning at sometime this fall, all 7D Mark IIs ship with it. http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/resources/articles/2016/wifi-adapter-we1.shtml

lide 220 canoscan

i bought  lide canoscan 220 2days ago but after the installation of driver pc says cannot communicate with my scanner i try  to change another cablle reinstalling of driver  but  the same problem i encounter what can i do pls help me 

Menu x

I have undated my Windows 10 to Anniversary  10   Now I get a pop up window telling me " A Driver supporting Soluti0on Menu X is not installed" Can no longer use my Canon Printer or Scanner.Your help is required!

Bexbonzo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upload Images direct to server without computer

Hi, I need to shot and upload all pictures to an internet server but I cant use any computer. So I need to conect the camera to one acess point or hotspot and automatically send all picures to  my server. Using a FTP service I guess. Anybody knows if...

Printed photo shows larger right margin

Hi When I try to print a photo from Photoshop (landscape mode) it prints it with a larger right margin. I've also tried to print it with the Canon 'garden' but it does the same. Any suggestions? Thanks Daniel

DV1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements