cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price decrease soon after camera purchase

sbphoto
Apprentice

I purchased a refurbished R6 Mark II body on 11/24/2023 for $1799.  I see that the price has now changed to $1759 for this item.  Would I be eligible for a refund of the $40 price difference?  I attempted to call sales customer service but the call was disconnected, and chat is unavailable despite being within the designated hours.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, sbphoto!  We recommend trying to call our sales team again as they may be able to help you with this.  They're quite busy this time of year due to the holidays so a bit of patience could go a long way.  They're open weekdays and Saturdays from 9a to 9p ET (6a to 6p PT) at 1-800-385-2155.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Thanks, Danny!  I called and was given a refund for the $40 difference.  Much appreciated!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi sbphoto,

Canon does not officially offer price protection or adjustments.  You are welcome to call and try however.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements