cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Buyers Pixma Series Buyer Beware

TerryD
Apprentice

I own a company and I bought several different pixma series printers for use in our office.   Every single one came down with the dreaded double text. I got two of them serviced. Neither of the ones serviced, produce any where near the crispness as when the printer was new or even before the printer started acting up.  There seems to be run in issues with these series printers.  I think there is run in chassis issues with the printer that goes beyond the encoder strip or the print head. I have had epson printers prior to this, I might have had issue with clog printer heads, once i got them unclog, the printer printed just fine. I only upgraded because the epsons was getting old.   Changing the printer to matte still does not print real clear results. It's better but not great.  Another company was having issues with there copier printing all crazy.  Canon makes good cameras and other products, but there printing stuff leaves allot left to be desired. 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, TerryD!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer models you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements