cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lide 110 scanner question

willowwhite
Apprentice

We recently upgraded our Windows 7 to Windows 10.  Ever since then, I have not been able to make a multiple page pdf from my CanoScan Lide 110.  What gives???

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The drivers for these operating systems are the same.  However, the they might not work as expected after the OS was upgraded.  I suggest you uninstall the printers and drivers, restart, then reinstall the drivers.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

The Lide 110 features don't work on any of my Windows 10 products, so I don't think it has to do with upgrading the desktop.  Per se.  Thoughts??? 

Hi willowwhite,

If you are only getting single page PDF files, it looks like the settings in the scanner software needs to be changed. There is a setting in the MP Navigator scanner program to switch between single page PDF and Multiple page PDF and you can switch it using the steps provided in the link HERE.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@Hector wrote:

If you are only getting single page PDF files, it looks like the settings in the scanner software needs to be changed. There is a setting in the MP Navigator scanner program to switch between single page PDF and Multiple page PDF and you can switch it using the steps provided in the link HERE.

Hector, that would be great but I do not see MP Navigator on any of my Windows 10 devices.  When I set up my scanner, all I got was an icon that looks like a scan bed and that says "scan".  It offers none of the advanced settings I was used to when I used my scanner with Windows 7.  

Announcements