cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Garden

Dudeman44
Contributor

I'm using Image Garden to create DVD Labels that I use once a year for graduation DVDs. However, I need a way backup my labels for obvious reasons of hardware or operating system failures. Judging from a couple other posts on this, it, unbelievably appears as though there is no way to save your work to an alternate location or copy your finished label file to a server or backup device. Is this true? I can't fine my labels anywhere on my system drive, including under the ..\appdata\roaming\canon folder. Anyone know where or how they are saved? I can't imagine any reason why Canon would go this far out of their way to hide a user's work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Dudeman44.

You are correct, there isn't a way to save created DVD labels when using My Image Garden.  At this time there are no plans ot add this functionality to this program.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Dudeman44.

You are correct, there isn't a way to save created DVD labels when using My Image Garden.  At this time there are no plans ot add this functionality to this program.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Surprisingly candid answer, more importantly, what is the reason for this? I can't remember working with nearly ANY product, since DOS days, that purposely omits this obvious ability. Why would you do this, it almost kills the usability of this application?

What if you "printed" the output to a PDF file, instead of a printer? 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Unfortunately, It only lists the cannon printer for the printer selections.

Announcements