cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Watermark Logo in-Camera?

Afzal_BG_BR_UK
Enthusiast

Hi all,

Just out of curiosity… is there a way for any Canon Camera to automatically ’imprint’ a watermark / logo on all photographs?

(Date/Time stamp | Creator | mini-logo)

I know, that this is doable Post-processing using most editing software:- Adobe/Affinity/Aperture. 

I just want this feature in-camera, so that my SooC shots represent ‘zero-editing’ beyond a Crop.

Cameras:- 7Dii & (x2 40D)
EF:- 100mm f/2.8 macro, 50mm f/1.8, 24mm f/2.8
EF-s:- 55-250mm, 10-22mm, 18-55mm
Flashes:- x4 580exii, MT-24ex, Godox AD300Pro
Triggers:- x5 PW TT5s & x2 PW TT1s & x3 Godox X-Pro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

johnrmoyer
Mentor
Mentor

Some Canon cameras have a multiple exposure option. You might be able to combine a photo of a logo with another photo in camera.

I might not understand what you want. Is editing in the camera still "zero-editing"? Why do you want "zero-editing"? What purpose will it serve for you and would there be another way to achieve this purpose? What is your definition of "zero-editing"? Will you do the crop in camera? Is changing the SooC image from the camera by changing the picture style in the camera menus still "zero-editing"?

Some Canon cameras can add IPTC tags to metadata identifying copyright owner, location, licensing information, subjects and other information. This would be no editing after the camera has finished making the JPG file.

---
https://www.rsok.com/~jrm/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

johnrmoyer
Mentor
Mentor

Some Canon cameras have a multiple exposure option. You might be able to combine a photo of a logo with another photo in camera.

I might not understand what you want. Is editing in the camera still "zero-editing"? Why do you want "zero-editing"? What purpose will it serve for you and would there be another way to achieve this purpose? What is your definition of "zero-editing"? Will you do the crop in camera? Is changing the SooC image from the camera by changing the picture style in the camera menus still "zero-editing"?

Some Canon cameras can add IPTC tags to metadata identifying copyright owner, location, licensing information, subjects and other information. This would be no editing after the camera has finished making the JPG file.

---
https://www.rsok.com/~jrm/

Afzal_BG_BR_UK
Enthusiast

That’s precisely it:- ITPC tag.

Thank you so much.

I only want to Crop the image without further editing. Correct:- I will set the Picture Style settings to reflect the required style & theme that I want for my style of photography. I am just tired of looking at unnaturally created images that can never be attained without gaining a PHD in photo-editing s/ware. I have zero creative talent. So, I wouldn’t know how or what to do to an image beyond moving ‘sliders’. Also, just I don’t want to spend valuable time editing!

I know that the Exif data will reveal certain information. I just need to see my watermark/logo/copyright directly on all taken images. The suggestion of multi-exposures is duly noted.

Cameras:- 7Dii & (x2 40D)
EF:- 100mm f/2.8 macro, 50mm f/1.8, 24mm f/2.8
EF-s:- 55-250mm, 10-22mm, 18-55mm
Flashes:- x4 580exii, MT-24ex, Godox AD300Pro
Triggers:- x5 PW TT5s & x2 PW TT1s & x3 Godox X-Pro
Announcements