cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see which products I've registered?

Anomaly
Contributor

How do I find a list of the products that I have registered?  This should be available, but I have not been able to find it.  Info in, no info out?

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

After you log into My Canon, there is a tile in the nav pane called my products.  It will show the products you registered most recently.  Just above, there is a show all button which expands and displays all products you have registered.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks Rick, but there is no title called "my products".  What am I missing?

Anomaly_0-1693179985249.png

Hi,

If you have registered printers in your Canon account but they are not appearing, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. 

You will be able to access your support options through your account. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Your products now appear on the Account screen when you log in.  If you don't see them, 2 things are likely.  1. you are not using the same credentials that were used to register a device, or 2. there is an issue with your user profile.  Please contact support as ArthurJ suggested.  They should be able to help you resolve it.

shadowsports_1-1694786431891.png

Canon Support - 1-800-652-2666

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks, I will check that.

Announcements