cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking answers from others

Eaglesnest
Enthusiast

How can I check/see answers given to others?

Mouse right click doesn't work.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Thanks for being part of the conversation, Eaglesnest!  If you opted into subscriptions to the threads you're part of, you should receive email notifications whenever there's new activity on your thread.  You can also just click on your user name to see all your posts.  You can visit the threads you started to see what's happened on each one.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Danny to your response.

That's not what I meant. What I mean is , how can I see responses given to other members for their questions.

Hope I can make myself clear.

Thank you.  

If you are subscribed to a particular feed: e.g. Discussions & Help: Camera you should be able to get notices of answers to questions or discussions, especially if you have responded yourself.
To subscribe, when you have got into the appropriate topic area, go to the right and under Options will appear an option to subscribe. 

Tronhard_0-1703640063106.pngYour should then enter a selection window where you can select what to get notifications of:

Tronhard_1-1703640136626.png

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Thanks, that helps a lot.

And are you Feeling lost in the Wild West of essay writing services? Don't worry, TopWritersReview https://www.topwritersreview.com/ has your back! Just like a trusty compass, their annual deep dives into different platforms and their customer support have saved me from more than a few sketchy sites. So, if you're navigating the confusing maze of essay services, let TopWritersReview be your north star – trust me, they'll lead you to the right place!
Announcements