cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Affiliate Marketing Program

Chelassed
Apprentice

I have seen multiple posts mentioning an affiliate marketing program with Canon, but I am unable to find anything about it on Canon's site. Did they discontinue this program?
Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Stephen

Where have you seen posts mentioning an affiliate program?

Hi Stephen,

I should clarify. I haven't found posts through this forum. I was researching affiliate marketing opportunities and there are websites that list Canon as having one so I am trying to find out if it's a legitimate opportunity or if it's a discontinued program. 

Thanks.

We do not have a current program that is open to the public.

Is there one that is open to other groups? Professionals perhaps?

We do not have any kind of affiliate marketing program that is open. 

javiergonzales
Apprentice

It's possible that Canon might have made changes to its affiliate marketing program. Sometimes, companies restructure or discontinue such programs without much public notice. If you're still looking for info on this, I'd suggest reaching out to Canon directly through their official contact channels. Additionally, you can check with a digital marketing agency in Ontario, like bluecollarmarketing.ca , as they might have insights or alternative affiliate programs that could be a good fit for your needs. Anyway, I wish you good luck with your affiliate marketing endeavors!

Announcements