cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 x 36 IS II Binocular Repair

Max67
Apprentice

Image stabilization on my binoculars stopped working and I would like to get them evaluated for repair. The Canon service website lists the IS III version, but not the IS II. Does that mean Canon no longer provides service for 12 x 36 IS II binoculars?

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi, Max67!

The 12 x 36 IS II are still being serviced. The product page on our site is here: https://canon.us/3sE0qTQ

To get them repaired, you'll need to setup a My Canon Account, if you don't already have one. Do that at HTTP://canon.us/account 

Once you've done that, you'll need to attach your binocs to your account (register them). It'll ask for the purchase date - if you don't know the exact date, just estimate - it's not imperative to have the precise date since they're not still within the warranty period. 

Once you have them registered, you'll have the option to set them up for service/repair. The site will walk you through the process & give you a form to print out and give you instructions on how to package your binocs to send to our Factory Service Center. 

If you get stuck or need help with any of that, just reach out to support - they're closed today (and tomorrow for the holiday), but they'll be back on Tuesday at 9am. They're normally open Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm (ET) at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). If you need to call, tell the automated system you need Tech Support & then tell it you have a "12 by 36 I.S. (eye-ess) two" it should get you right over to a live person! 

Announcements