cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon webcam utility pro software wont open

Eaaa
Apprentice

i installed canon webcam utility to use my eos r7 as a webcam for streaming but canon webcam utility pro wont load when i try to launch it and makes obs crash when i try to add a camera source and it will open 4 application processes in task manger without anything happening, ive tried to run as administrator, reinstalling, restarting pc, I've tried this with another pc same exact problem.

setup

i9 10850k

asus rog z490 maximus xii extreme

gigabyte rtx 3090

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi there! You'll find the step-by-step setup guide HERE.

If you've followed the guide and still need help, it may be easier to contact phone support so they can troubleshoot with you one-on-one. They're at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm, and Saturday from 9am to 8pm (ET). 

i did as the guide said but i still have the same problem, is there another way of contacting the support i cant make phone calls atm, like an email option or online chat

You'll find all of your available support options within your My Canon Account at canon.us/account

to be able to contact support i needed to register my camera but since i didnt buy it in USA i cant register it therefore no support contact for me any other way you guys can help me?

If you happen to live outside the United States, you'll need to contact the Canon company that supports your country or region.  You can find them by clicking HERE and choosing your country from the map.

Hope this helps!

Announcements