EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7d correct set up settings

Hello!  Just received a Canon 7d and can't quite seem to get the correct settings.  Pictures are coming out soft.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Using L lens, so don't quite understand what the problem is. Camera was given to me, for I was ...

Chula by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help, Rebel T3i or T2i

My daughter wants a good camera.  I am totally inexperienced with this kind of camera and have been reading reviews and trying to understand them.  I was looking at getting the T3i, but noticed the T2i at the same price.  Is there a difference and i...

softball by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make photos <100 KB

I breed dogs and some sites I place ads in require photos to be less than 100KB. My photos come out 120KB or larger. How do I make my photos 100KB ? Thanks. I resized the photo but that didn't change the KB only the pixels.

Gto68 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1DX "Caution 02" Warnigns AND Filthy Sensor

For those that have the Canon 1DX, Have any of you seen the 'Caution 02" (Which is to warn about a suppsoed unexpected drop in battery power)? You'll find any system warnigns under the 1: 'System Status Display' choice in the 4'th section of the yell...

Nazareth by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mark 1 focus issues

i am having critical focus issues with my eos 5d mark 1 in soft light without contrast.  i have the problem with all of my l series lenses.  i get a confirmation beep with the autofocus when the square i have enabled gets focus lock; however, the res...

witchell by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eye Fi Pro in EOS 5D3

Any one having problems with Eye Fi Pro 2x card and EOS 5D3? I get random Error 80... Camera is totally blocked, requiring removal of batteries for starting over again...

mROMARIS by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements