EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't decide...

Currently we own a 40d and have been very happy with it but lets face it, its getting old and we fight over who gets the camera like little kids. All of our lenses are EF not EF-S. Half the year the camera is used in poorly lit gyms shooting fast spo...

Warning on low card space

I originally posted this on canonrumors.com (http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=13766.0) and someone suggested I mention it here as a requested feature. Here's my original message. So I just shot a wedding last night. I got to try out t...

T3i - Videos on computer not clear

Hello I was moving all of my videos from the camera to the computer. I looked at the videos and they are very blurry, the videos have green lines across them. Overall quality is very poor. I have a class 10 card and the videos look fine when i play t...

Gecko by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help trying to decide

Ok heres the run down, my daughters do national all star cheerleading. Always indoors decent lighting usually and various distances to take pictures.I have been using the Powershot A650IS which has been wonderful for the size. Its set up for ISO 3200...

au5599 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

User manual

Just picked up a 5D MK II and need a user's manual. Does anyone know where I can get one? I seems to be striking out with Canon.

Hla1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Grips for Canon EOS cameras

Does the addition of a power grip increases the number of frames/per second that can be shot with some models of EOS cameras?  Recent EOS camera manuals state the addition of the power grips just increases the number of shots that can be taken.  But ...

Edward by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T1i

Sorry for the really beginner questions - new to this type camera.  Trying to take some shots during a show my kids will be in - can take non-flash pictures but no video. I know how to do it without the flah now but is there a way to silence the shut...

thinking of upgrading.. need advice..

hello, i have a T2i i got for christmas about a year and 3 months ago, i am thinking of upgrading to a canon 5D mark II in a few months. i am in college for commerical photography and im also getting into doing wedding photography. i am curious cause...

Cannon88 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

Frozen screen

Hi. I am new to the forum and had been doing some research regarding the issue that I'll share. I bought a canon t4i in january. My style of photography is street photography, so obviously, I have to be in the streets taking photos. The only detail i...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements