EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel XS does not turn back on.

My wife has a Canon Rebvel XS, and after it is turned off it will not turn back on until the battery is removed for a short time and then replacew..  If it goes into auto-power off mode it does not turn back on until the battery is removed and then p...

jpatten by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

new eos wouldnt focus

So I purchased an EOS T3 REBEL from bjs. Package deal with two lenses and a bag for 599. Seemed like an ok deal. Found out after purchase it was made in Sept 2011.My older rebel was stolen so had to yet something. Anyway with shorter lenses, auto foc...

Canon 6d wi-fi

Kindle uses a modified version of Android. I need to know if the Android app offered will work on a Kindle fire HD? Or is their a specific kindle version? Called Amazon and they are clueless. I'm about ready to return my camera and just get the Nikon...

cfitzuu by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Rebel T3i: forced flash?

I am strongly considering buying an EOS Rebel T3i, which will be my first D-SLR. Does it have the ability to make the flash fire, no matter what the lighting conditions? I can see using this for flash fill when a subject is backlit and the aperture i...

jla930 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

c100 and Ninja 2 jaggy lines

I have a c100 and Atomos ninja 2. I shot this weekend and after reviewing the footage I have jaggies in my footage. Can anyone explain to me what is happening? I've checked the files and they read progressive... What is going on!?

jirjis by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! T2i Can't Format Card

I have used this card several times. I have copied the files to my computer succesfully. when I put the card back in the camera to format it, and turn the camera on, it says "No card in Camera" All my other cards work just fine. I can still read the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements