EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EFS 17-85, 001 clean lens contacts

The lens giving me the problems in the 17 to 35mm range. above that it seams to work OK. I have tried cleaning the contacts and per a web site, setting the shutter speed to max. That worked for about 10 shots and now dosn't work at all. Is this a cam...

B-60C by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

6D compared to Mark III

I am a hobbyist photographer currently shooting a Canon 7D and considering an upgrade (currently saving!). Does anyone have recommendations or suggestions of the 6D as compared to the Mark III? (besides the $1300 price difference!) My fear is that if...

lizzygw by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

5D3 + AF assist beam = slower focus

Hello All, While I am new on these forums I have been on the Canon Rumors Forums for a few years now,  I really wanted to bring this too the attention of you and Canon as it is simply a highly important problem, those of you that don't know, the 5D3 ...

Resolved! windows 8 changes my file prefix to 001.

My old computer downloaded files in a 4 digit system just fine, windows 8 somehow will not . I dont think i changed anything but this will drive a person nuts when you are looking for a certian file that has a 4 digit file number. Having multiple fil...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements