EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xt upgrade question.

Wife wants to get a newer/ upgrade her Xti we bought in '07. She/we use the camera for family shots and some landscape and arty shooting.So, I'm wondering if we should go with the T4i, 60D or wait, save some $$ and go with the 70D?Thanks!Dtell

Dtell by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Filming a concert with 2 cameras

Hey guys, I've been asked to film a concert next week and I'd like to receive some advice. It's not a big stage the band is going to play in a small pub (jazz) with not so many people. We are planning to film the concert with two DSLR cameras. Is it ...

Canon T3i Autofocus issues

I'm having autofocus issues with my T3i for the first time. Whether in low light, or plenty of light, it searches back and forth for focus, and most of the time never finds it. When I put it in manual focus and hold the button down half way while sea...

mrbrycel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

shooting video with t4i and 7d

Hi: I recently bought the t4i as a 2nd camera in video production.  When shooting, I've come across an issue in matching the looks of the 2 cameras.  I'll set both cameras to "Neutral."  Because you can't dial the color temperature in on the t4i like...

Memory Card won't Eject

After coming in from a photo shoot, I discovered that my memory card will no longer eject from its slot. I was able to get it out with my fingers, but thats quite beside the point. Is this fixable and any idea on price?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements