EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera says busy and wont take pictures

Hello,  My Canon EOS 40D stopped taking pictures. It flashes Busy.  I tried taking the lens off and cleaning the sensors and I can not get the Menu to come up.. It worked one minute and then the next day it acted like it wasn't charged. I charged the...

Marla by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Focusing....

I just recently got the Rebel EOS T3I that came with two lenses (EF 75-300 /4-5.6 III and EF-S18-55 /3.5-5.6 IS II).  When I have either lens set in MF, it takes pictures no problem...When I have the lens set on AF and try to take a picture, it'll ei...

6D rear buttons doing strange things

Has anyone else experienced the strange anomoly of half of the back buttons on 6D or any other Canon DSLR suddenly acquiring wrong functions and not reverting to standard functions even when all custom functions and setting have both been cleared.  M...

SamD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Memory cards

I have a 32GB PNY SDHC card in my T3i and it works fine. If I put in a Sandisk 32GB SDHC card, the camera will not take videos longer than about 8 seconds. Anyone else having trouble with certain brands of cards?

6D button questions

Hi all, Recently received my new 6D kit (upgraded from 60D). A few things that caught my attention on the 6D compared to my 60D that I am hoping to clarify: -The shutter button on the 60D has a nice definition/resistance point between the half-push f...

6Dnewbie by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements