EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lint on sensor

hello I have some specks on my pictures. I have cleaned all my lenses andthat's not the problem. My camera teacher says I might have lint on thesensor. I have checked out the menu and see there is a place to raise themirror to clean the sensor. Just ...

bskygal by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help With A Setting

I'm headed to Vegas for my first time, i have a T3i, could you help with setting my camera for taking pictures at night, wanted to get some shots while walking around town at night. thanks

Canon 5D Mll Strange event

I was shooting a panorama this morning and the sun was in front of me. I used live view and panned the area of interest and saw no problem with the sun. Set the camera to live view, Manual mode, and a 10 second delay. Shot the first and second pictur...

6D wi-fi conection

I am able to connect to my iPad using the Eos app but unable to connect to my desktop computer, prior to installing 8.1 the Eos utility would automatically start up but now the EU menu is greyed out apart from "monitor folder" I have set the Wi-Fi co...

gwhib by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel and Windows XP

I have a Canon EOS Rebel. My computer is Windows XP. I cannot get my computer to recognize my camera. The setting on my camera is set to PTP. Please Help!! I have some wonderful pictures on my camera I need to get off! Thank you!

wft e4 II a

Thank you for placing an order with Adorama. Regarding the following item: Item Number ICAWFTE42A - CANON WIRELESS FILE TRANSMTR WFT-E4 IIA We are sorry to inform you that the manufacturer has notified us that the item you ordered has been discontinu...

falee642 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements