EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"unlock" exposure T3i

When in AV mode, I can aim at the point in the scene that I want to lock the exposure for and press the * button (AE Lock). Now say I change my mind and I don't want to lock the exposure - how do I turn off AE Lock? Pressing * again just changes the ...

Resolved! 6D & EOS Utility pairing

Has anyone had success with this? It seems to pair with the computer, but not with EOS Utility. I get "Connection target not found" Then EOS Utility cycles in opening and closing. Additionally:I cleared all the settings twice and entered the key corr...

Derekp13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 600D Video Problem

hello there! I've been using my DSLR for about a month ago, and I love that it shoots full HD 1080p in 24 frames per second which commonly used for film-making. My Question is, when I browse videos on my computer (.mov files), it's resolution is alwa...

Resolved! Shooting in very low light

I am experimenting with night-shooting, and there is a tree in my yard that I would very much like to photograph. There is a porch light on it, and I can see it very well.  I have learned about 'bulb' shooting in manual mode, and have used it in othe...

Time lapse

I recently bough a 700D primarily to do time lapse, trying to fill the holes a Lumix FZ200 can't do.With the Lumix I just had to use Av, fix the iso and the speed did the trick of getting the right exposure during a changing sunset, very linear chang...

ferraro by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP and EOS Utility update without CD?

I have lost the software CD for my 5DII and am trying to update my software. There are a couple of posts on other forums that claim to have a workaround but I have not been able to successfully update. Has anyone else had this problem?

tcphoto by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T4i Motor Sound

Recently I noticed a Slight Motor sound hearing while starting the Camera, It never stops and had this issue on going for couple of days. any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,Sree.

chava by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements