EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Picture Quality

I purchased an EOS Rebel T3 about 4 months ago after using a friends Rebel for several months. My new camera does not provide the vivid colors similar to the previous Rebel. The sky blues are murky grey, very little contrast, pictures just not vivid....

IMG_0922.JPG
Lchitty by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 5d mark iii metering

Get one stop difference when in manual mode between using viewfinder and using live mode.I tried what ever By disabling or enabling different things but no use.Any idea ?

Rez by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mostly black photos, only upper portion visible

I just bought a Rebel T3 out of the box (not the T3i). Unfortunately, all the photos are completely black except at the top where the photo shows the top of my intended shots. I formatted the memory card on the normal & low settings, & followed the s...

ACorral by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mov Rec to Wrong Card in 5D Mkiii

I record separately, RAW to CF, JPEG to SD, and select the CF for playback so the Mov files will be recorded to it. Sometimes I'll turn on my 5D Mkiii and find that the playback designation has mysteriously changed to the SD card. Anyone else notice ...

Vanishing files from SD card

HelloI took several dozen photos with my 60D, showed a couple of them to my wife (on the camera screen) and then set the camera down.  Two hours later when I inserted the SanDisk Extreme 16GB card into my computer, none of the new shots was there.  O...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements