EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to take photo when camera horizontal

I've run into this problem several times now.  I set up a shot with the camera on a tripod in the horizontal position (to take in more from floor to ceiling than side to side).  I hold down the button and can't get the green square and so it won't ta...

rnedd by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

70D question

This is probably going to be a really dumb question, but I am going to ask anyway.  I just bought my first dslr camera, the 70d, and it's all a bit overwhelming for a newbie.  I intend on buying one of the DVD sets that explains the cameras features ...

Lower Right of Image is Under Exposed

I have a Canon Rebel 350D and I'm using the kit lens 18-55mm. In low light conditions in full auto mode many of my shots are very under exposed in the lower right of the image. The dark area is triangular. Has anyone experienced this and can you expl...

Resolved! EOS 6D zoomed remote live view sharper??

Hi, I've got this Canon Zoom lens EF 70-300mm on my EOS 6D, connected via EOS Remote Utility on my Macbook Pro running MacOS 10.9.1. Everything is working great, and I'm really impressed by the level of details I can achieve by zooming on the moon:  ...

Screen Shot 2014-01-17 at 1.05.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2014-01-18 at 2.16.29 PM.png
emitc2h by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EF-s 55-250 is lens

Is the Vivitar hd 2.5x telephoto lens compatible with the canon lens. I can't get focus (af or mf) if the canon lens is zoomed beyond 130mm. 

dadams96 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

New guy with Rebel T5i

Hey guys, i picked up a brand new Rebel T5i a while back at Best Buy.I'm an amateur photographer, ive done 3 weddings, a few motorcross events, alot of nature shots, alot of automobile and motorcycle shots, etc. Anyway, i am still learning alot about...

Time lapse with EOS Utility skipping frames

Hi all, I'm not entirely sure this belongs in the camera section, as it could also be a software issue. The gist of it is that most of the times I tried shooting a time lapse with EOS Remote Utility using Interval Timer Shooting, frames are visibly m...

emitc2h by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements