EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Shot <> AI Servo

I wonder why Canon uses the pressing an assigned button continually to toggle back and forth between the two method instead of just pressing and releasing to get the desired drive mode. An icon in the viewfinder to show which drive you are in would b...

digital by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel XTI "busy"

I've had a Rebel XTI for over 7 years and have used it extensively. Lately, I'm getting a "busy" indicator and the camera won't take the picture - causing me to lose precious shots. At first I though the battery was low, but the "busy" light comes on...

live video image upside down

I have a Canon 600D, T3i and I am trying to use the Live HD Video with a non-Canon lens and viewing on a 23" hd Monitor. The image is reversed and even when I change the settings on the camera to "flip" the image, it will not do it.  I have a friend ...

Kirk5475 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i stopped working.

I have a new T3i (~200 images, bought in November) that stopped functioning properly today.I was taking pictures outside in bright sunlight. My 55mm was attached and I changed lenses to the 100mm macro. The camera was on during the switch, which i've...

6D Live view sensor issue?

Taking pictures in Live view mode makes a blue/green line in the bottom of my pictures, just one or two pixels high. Some of the raw converters remove this line automatically. Darktable didn't until I noticed them. Luminance HDR doesn't remove the li...

6d.jpg canon6d.jpg
Peter by Authority
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements