EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An old 5D

Hi I have a 30D which I love..  but I'd like more image quality for printing up to A2..  my best from the 30D has been A3 so far, better sensitivity as I'm always fighting for light, even at F2    I'd also like Manual+AutoISO that really works (6D/5D...

Resolved! Canon 6D light leak issue?!

Anyone have a clue what this is all about? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153703965930366Here's a timelapse i did today with my 6d but obviously something is majorly wrong. Should I send it to Canon? Anyone have a similar problem?

"unlock" exposure T3i

When in AV mode, I can aim at the point in the scene that I want to lock the exposure for and press the * button (AE Lock). Now say I change my mind and I don't want to lock the exposure - how do I turn off AE Lock? Pressing * again just changes the ...

Resolved! 6D & EOS Utility pairing

Has anyone had success with this? It seems to pair with the computer, but not with EOS Utility. I get "Connection target not found" Then EOS Utility cycles in opening and closing. Additionally:I cleared all the settings twice and entered the key corr...

Derekp13 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS Rebel T3i 600D Video Problem

hello there! I've been using my DSLR for about a month ago, and I love that it shoots full HD 1080p in 24 frames per second which commonly used for film-making. My Question is, when I browse videos on my computer (.mov files), it's resolution is alwa...

Resolved! Shooting in very low light

I am experimenting with night-shooting, and there is a tree in my yard that I would very much like to photograph. There is a porch light on it, and I can see it very well.  I have learned about 'bulb' shooting in manual mode, and have used it in othe...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements