EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New DSLR owner (70D), need some pointers

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and am trying to learn as much as possible about my new 70D. I just have a few questions I was hoping I could get answered. 1. Should I always be shooting in RAW mode? I want the best possible images...2. Should I always ...

nwolfe88 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Dust on focus screen HELP

So i recently just sent my Canon rebel t3i in for cleaning, and it came back great. I have already noticed dust in the camera and tried to use my blower, i got most of the dust out except for one little strand. its on the buttom of the focus screen, ...

Canon50D shutter problem Error 30

Hi, I have a canon 50D and am fairly sure the shutter assembly is broken. I keep getting error 30 and also a few other errors. It started of being random but now is at the point where it is doing it almost every shot. I have tried different lenses an...

interruption during shooting

Hi! I have a problem in shooting with my Canon 60d.While shooting, after a while the camera automatically stop the registration.I don't find the setting to fix it. Please help me about it!Thanks!

koumiko by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CF-SD Adapter 5DM3 ??

I am considering buying a 5DM3 to compliment a 6D and want to use only SD cards in the Compact Flash slot. Can a Compact Flash to SD Card adapter be used if the SD cards are SanDisk Class 10 cards like I use on my HD XA20 and G20 cams? Here is the ad...

drdimento by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CR2 specs for Rebel T3i

Hello everyone Canon, I've shot many Canon cameras throughout my life, Rebel 35mm, T1i and T3i along with Elura 85 and Vixia HG21 Camcorders. I like the Canon line of products I'm seeking some specs because I think my software is rendering my files ...

Resolved! 70D color cast in viewfinder

I just got back from a big box store where I was comparing the feel of the 70D w/18-135 with a Rebel w/18-55. No filters.While looking through the viewfinder of the 70D, everything was noticeably tinted - sort of a light serpia. I didn't try LV. The ...

j-p by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements