EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1D X - Clean HDMI out

Now that we know that the 5D Mark III will be getting clean uncompressed HDMI by April 2013, I think it's time Canon also confirms this feature also will be made available for us who chose to spend even more money on buying the 1D X. I work with both...

messus by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 4 likes

T5i "Nifty 50"

I am a rank amateur.I just got a new T5i, with an 18-55mm EF-S lens.  Several folks here swear that I ought to add a 50mm 1.5 or 1.8 to my camera bag. Question 1:  What will I be able to do different with this lens? Question 2: Is there a difference ...

revkab by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T1i "un fixable"

Hi. I've had my 3 year old T1i at best buy being fixed because it stopped working correctly. They just called my husband and said it was unfixable and that we should come pick out a new camera. We had a warranty. What would you recommend me getting a...

Cara by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 60Da

Does anyone know if you can take regular images with the 60Da?  I am looking for a crop body and might want to get into astrophotography.  Thanks

Macro Lens Help

I found a lens at GoodWill a dew days ago. The lens is in good shape, however, it will not fir my Canon EOS T3. The lens is older and it is made by Vivitar.Ultimately I am trying to take macro photos; however, I am trying to do it at a very low cost,...

kbyerly by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

T3 Live View on laptop turns white

I am using a T3 for my photo booth hooked to a touchscreen laptop via the USB cable provided.  I have live view enabled so people can see themselves on the laptop screen before taking the pic. I had my first event that was pretty long with intermitte...

Resolved! Tips On Selling My EOS REBEL XS

New to the forum so I apologize if I'm in the wrong section. I'm looking to slighlty upgrade from my current camera, a Rebel XS. I have a Bower Fisheye Macro lens attactment with the kit EFS 18-55mm lens, one battery, charger, and an 8gig SD card. Ho...

Need help with recording in low light

So I'm doing a film noir and I need some help with getting the best possible quality. I am shooting a lot of scenes with darkness and from my practice shots I have been dealing with a lot of noise. I understand there will be some noise but I want to ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements