EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7D Viewfinder info missing

I have just had the Canon 7D Mode dial mod. carried out by Canon Australia. Firmware was updated to v2.05 for some reason.Now the viewfinder information (Shutter speed, focus confirmation, ISO etc) will not display.Canon tech support say camera must ...

bento2 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with a Canon eos T2i

I used my Canon T2i without problems for over a year and I am very pleased with it, but try taking days ago a video after  have been taking pictures in program mode and the camera will lock and no picture could be taken, only appeared one minute late...

elepeley by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

What is my next step?

I've sent my Canon 5D Mark III in for service, explaining the problem and how it can be duplicated.  I received the camera back (they were very fast!) but they said they could not duplicate the problem.  Needless to say, the problem is still there; t...

30D file names not correct

EOS 30D: Recently the camera started naming the image files differently.  The files are now _MG_xxxx, with an underscore instead of “I” in the first character.  How did this happen, and more importantly, how do I correct it?  The 30D does not have an...

Resolved! Very Bold colors

I have a bit of trouble. Sometimes under stage lights, the colors in my pictures are very bold. I often have to turn down the viberance in Lightrom. Is there any thing that I can do to fix these while I am photographing? I have a t3i

Resolved! Firmware update for 30D

EOS 30D:  I thought I was up to date on firmware, but missed the last one, now several years old.  I have 1.0.5, but 1.0.6 is shown as latest.  When I go to the software page for 30D, it shows the download, but clicking on the DL button does nothing....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements