EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! T5i Image Review Through Viewfinder?

I just upgraded to a EOS Rebel T5i (my old camera was a SX20 IS).  Although I am going through the manual, I have not been able to find the answer to several questions.   This is one of them -- I apologize upfront for the Newbie questions I usually l...

raphaelr by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shutter speeds in video mode

I just read the T3i cannot autofocus in video mode, true?On T5i can the shutter speed be set when taking video?  Sometimes I need fast shutter so fast moving objects are not blurred.

erokc by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

file storage

When I first got my camera and took multiple pictures, when downloading them to my computer they loaded 50 pictures to a folder. Now when I load my pictures to my computer it loads each individual picture in a separate file. Is there a way to change ...

Canon EOS Rebel T3 Freezing or locking up.

Hi there, I have a canon eos rebel t3, I'm trying to figure out what is going on with this for a friend and trying to fix it. I had to fix a ribbon cable that her husband broke trying to fix a button that he thought was broken because the disp button...

kordris by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i Resets to AWB

Hi.  I'm just looking for other people who have this issue.  On my refurbished T4i, which I've just begun using, whenever I open the SD card compartment, the white balance resets to the dreaded AWB setting.  It's like clockwork.  A Canon rep told me ...

Bit depth for 5D Mark2 and 5D Mark3?

I'm a Nikon shooter when it comes to DSLR's. Stop booooing! I have a friend that shoots Canon gear, 5D Mark2 and 5D Mark3. I mentioned to her that she should be shooting in 16 bit RAW not 8 and with the Nikon's I can set that option either way in RA...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements