EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken body MARK IV

Hello everybody! I am from Costa Rica and this is the first time that I post something here.Yesterday I dropped my mark iv with the old version 600f/4 and thank God nothing happened to the lens but the camera shows a crack on the lower part and the s...

Restricted mode on eos camera

I recently purchased a Canon EOS 40d of the internet and when I got it home, it is in a restricted mode and asking for a password. How do I go about removing the password. I contacted the seller and he said this was why he was selling it.Thanks in ad...

Resolved! Shooting and forwarding via email - video

Am continuously learning about and being impressed with my t4i camera.  Yesterday, we took our three year old grandson on an outing and decided that I would check out the video feature of my camera.  The clip lasted about twenty seconds to which we w...

1alfie by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 7D

I have a Canon 7D it is new and every time I take a picture in any light setting it will flash. What have I got set wrong?

pointmtn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent power problem Canon 5D Mark iii

My Canon 5D Mark iii (2 years old) has an intermittent power problem, as described below. It may simply be a question of cleaning the terminals that the battery connects to. I haven’t tried since I can’t reach them at the bottom of the battery compar...

CW7647 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone know about Maximum burst

The Maximimum Burst indicator digit that I can see through the viewfinder, bottom right hand corner, is always set at 3. I know that the maximum burst of a canon T5i is at least 9!! Is this a technical fault? There is no menu feature to adjust this s...

T5i by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

yongnuo yn-560 ii

i have a canon eos 50d and i want to buy a yongnuo yn-560 ii flash which i will mount on my cameras hotshoe. i really don't know where to find the specifications for 50d's flash hotshoe voltage or the yn-560 ii's voltage. i heard if the voltage of th...

Eishan by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements