EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACR 8.7 is out, Supporting 7D II

Just a public service announcement for those with the 7D2.  ACR 8.7 just came out, with 7D2 support as well as some other cameras and lenses, for CS6 and CC.  It also adds UHD "support" via the 200% UI, for CC only. http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjo...

Skirball by Authority
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

60D will not power on at all

I have a canon 60d that I have used problem free for the past two years..never ahd a single problem out of it.. i recently used the grip with two block batteries..and when i went to put the regular battery door back on..its not powering on at all. no...

Selling camera

Hello! I just upgraded to the Mark iii and LOVE it! I am looking to sell my Rebel 500D plus the 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 lens. Am I able to sell on here if anyone is interested? If not, do you have suggestions on where I try selling it? Thank you!

Second Camera?

I shoot special events, weddings, corporate functions, livestock, and wildlife.  I have been shooting a couple of EOS 30D's for several years but just purchased a 7D MKII.  I am somewhat torn as to what to get for my second camera now.  Should I just...

HPL by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mk II and 2x extenders

Initially just canvassing opinion/"putting it out there..." So far I've been delighted with my 7D Mk II - it improves over my 7D and 70D in every area that matters to me. Except...  Whereas those cameras both work perfectly well with my Sigma 120-300...

KeithR by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting RAW files to JPEG

Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help. I have taken around 32 GB of RAW images on my SD card (no jpegs) - I am currently in Nepal so limited access to computer facilities. Is there a quick way to convert all these files to jpeg?

ejboa by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Where is Picture Style on 60D

I'm relatively new to Canon 60D and for the life of me, cannot find the "Picture Style" icon. There seems to be an circular sort of icon but I simply cannot find it. It allegedly shows Standard, Portrait,etc. I found raw and jpeg icons but not Pictur...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements