EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel xt mode dial

So I have a silver Rebel xt (which I honestly think is cursed but that's another post!) and today as I was pulling it out of my camera bag to check it over and make sure everything (that wasn't already broke ) was still in working condition and disc...

IMG_3394.JPG

Resolved! convert raw to jpeg

Hello everyone, i did a photo shoot but somehow i shot in RAW. I try to view them in my laptop but it does not open because it doesnt support the file. I opened the RAW photos in many other online converters so that i can convert them to jpeg, but it...

Need help on deciding on cam

Hi, Back again looking to get a  "beginner" DSLR. Crossed on two models with the great deals going on throughout this month. 1st: T5Attractive price @$399 with a kit lens 18-55 2nd: SL1 - body only @same price as the T5 with no lens. Perfect for my t...

AEB, self-timer and burst?

I have two MkII bodies. As far as I can tell they're set up identically. On one body, I set AEB and a 2-second timer. It takes all three shots in a single burst, bam-bam-bam. Nice. On the other body I cannot get it to shoot the 3-frame burst. It want...

dswift by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

6d main dial slipping issue

Anybody who knows how to easy fix this? I found this, but the main dial on a 6d is harder http://martybugs.net/blog/blog.cgi/gear/bodies/Fixing-Slipping-Main-Dial-On-A-Canon-DSLR.html

Peter by Authority
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Serious birder ready to upgrade from T2i.

I've been using a T2i for years and it's time for an upgrade.  I shoot birds, still and in motion with 100X400 lense I'm happy with.  No need for video.  Want faster "rapid-fire" option.  Lighting and subject distance varies.  Lighter weight a plus a...

BigOly by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Firmware

Do firmware versions for 7D have to be loaded sequentially or can I go from 1.2.4 directly to 2.0.5?  I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but I can't find a definative answer anywhere.  Thanks for the help!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements