EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! SL1 as wireless master?

Kind of new to DSLR photography and learning about off-camera flash. Can I use my SL1 as a wireless master for my off-camera Yongnuo 565EXII ? I have had success using the optical trigger when not attaching a TTL cord. Wondering whether the SL1 has ...

tpwpny by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sensor and Pixel Basics

The recent introduction of the 5Ds with its 50.6 megapixels leads me to ask about sensor size and pixels.  There is an on-line tome by W. H. Majoros that describes the situation well, I think.  You can reference it at "digitalbirdphotography.com". Fr...

Resolved! 5D Mk III LCD auto-exposure compensation?!

Hi - I have the 5D Mk III and I'm confounded by one thing the camera does that I can't seem to prevent. No matter what setting I try in M mode, if I manually open or close my lens aperture, my LCD preview compensates to give me some kind of neutral e...

billium99 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T3 not taking quality pics

I have a 2 yr old Rebel T3. When I first began taking pictures I was very pleased with the quality, clarity and vibrant colors. It seemed every shot was a great one! Within the last 8 months or so... My pictures look "blah"... The color saturation is...

1Ds Mark ii not powering on

Recently my back up camera, a 1Ds mark ii stopped powering on. All three of my batteries are fully charged and none seem to work, still looking for my AC adaptor to see if that works. But in case it doesn't are there any shops around the country that...

Slawpz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

EOS 600D - Video Duration

My video recordings stop at 11minutesI'm recording at 1920x1080 25fpsI have a 16GB SD card Page 151 in the manual says that with a 16GB SD I can record up to 44 minutes at 11820x1080, but his is not happening...only 11 minutes Am I missing something?...

Problems with autofocus, any suggestions?

Recently got back from a Tanzania safari.  Bought a t3i to replae my old P&S. I'll be honest, I didn't take the time to learn how to use it properly, so I left it on auto mode 90% of the time.  Anyways, when I got home and downloaded all the photos, ...

jermyzy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Door Micro Switch Broken

My daughter's T3 read "write protect switch set to lock". I mistook the battery door microswitch for the write protect and moved it to the right. Now it is very loose in there. Somehow the tab on the battery door is still engaging with something in m...

TLicata by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements