EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracks in photo

Does anyone know what caused the cracks in the upper right part of this photo. The 2005 Digital Rebel camera hasn't been dropped or damaged. I haven't checked the sensor yet. The cracks are only visible at f stops above 8.

Crack.jpg
arnold12 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1100D Night problem

I'm newbie in Professional worldI bought Canon Eos 1100D - i know it is for begginner - and i started to learn about it is feautures and photography concept But when i took photos in a dark room or in the night , there is something very wrong in it !...

NokiaN93 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rebel t5 not taking pictures

So recently I went to import photos onto my computer and when I put the SD card back in the camera says "buSY" in the viewfinder, it wont take pictures in any mode and the lens just shakes whenever I try and take a picture. The camera is fully functi...

eStun by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

70d not working with wired shutter release

i have tried the Manfrotto 322RS shutter release on my camera, one of my dealers brand new 70d, a few Rebels and 1/2 dozen 2.5" stereo cables and ALL exhibited the same issue with not only the Manfrotto 322RS but with several cheap knock off wired re...

Miamic70 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GPS Accuracy

GPS in a dSLR is critically important to me. I photograph archaeological sites and location is really important. In fact, I bought a 6D just because of the built-in GPS. I am not wild, however, about the accuracy. I am usually outdoors with a clear v...

rcolman by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

What is this? and does your 6d have it too?

Yesterday i discovered something on my one month old 6d that looks like a small crack or something near memory card slot:how it look:  i did quick search on google and i managed to find something similar on this to photos, just click on it to zoom:  ...

DSC_0464.jpg IMG_7523.jpg

Windows 8 and Rebel EOS XTi

I had no problems using Vista but I now have Windows 8 on a new machine.  I installed software from my original disc, no luck so I went to ypur website to upload new software, Image Browser EX - I guess this is the new download utility.  Regardless, ...

New T6s - I love it!

Got it yesterday - shot my grandson's baseball game yesterday afternoon.  Over 1250 shots with a 55-250. I love this camera - From the pitch until batter crossing 1st base is about 5-7 second. The T6s fires 25-35 shots within that time.  Area focus, ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements